Google Analytics 4 launched new prompt help options to help customers in navigating the platform extra successfully.
Moreover, a set of latest GA4 video tutorials was launched on YouTube, providing detailed steering on extracting extra significant insights out of your web site’s knowledge.
The extra help and steering for navigating GA4 will show significantly useful for these nonetheless grappling with the platform, particularly after the pressured migration from Common Analytics final summer time.
New options. You’ll be able to entry the brand new help instruments in GA4 by finding the gray query mark icon within the top-right nook. Clicking on this icon will reveal a drop-down menu containing 4 new options:
- Study this web page: This information explains easy methods to use the options in your present Google Analytics web page intimately.
- Begin tour: You can begin a guided tour, if out there, to study step-by-step procedures associated to the present web page.
- Get extra assist: For extra assist, you possibly can discover the Google Analytics Assist Middle or take part within the Google Analytics Assist Neighborhood.
- Ship suggestions: Now you can share your suggestions with the Google Analytics staff whenever you encounter a problem.
Under is a preview of the brand new help providing on GA4:
YouTube tutorials. Along with GA4’s new assist options, Google launched a collection of latest video tutorials on YouTube to offer customers with sensible steering on utilizing GA4 extra successfully. The coated modules within the collection embody:
- How you can discover the place your customers are coming from in Acquisition Studies.
- How you can uncover alternative ways by which customers are interacting along with your website or app utilizing Engagement Studies.
- Measuring ecommerce efficiency utilizing monetization studies.
- Idenitfying surprising traits utilizing Google Analytics studies.
- Studies and UI.
Get the day by day publication search entrepreneurs depend on.
Deep dive. Learn Google’s announcement in full for extra data.
New on Search Engine Land