Here’s a recap of what occurred within the search boards right now, by the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and different search boards on the net.
Google says altering from www to non-www should not trigger huge points. Google’s URL Inspection device referring web page looks like it may be from non-linked sources. Google Enterprise Profiles resorts can present market comparability for pricing. Google Chrome following feed now works by matter, not publications. New moderators over took a big search engine optimisation Reddit discussion board.
Search Engine Roundtable Tales:
Google: Changing WWW to Non-WWW Doesn’t Change Much (For Ranking)
Google’s John Mueller stated that altering from www to non-www in your area should not change a lot. I believe he signifies that doing that would not damage or profit your rankings that a lot and Google will doubtless decide up on the change and the rankings wouldn’t undergo a lot from the change.
Google Chrome Following Feed Now Shows Content By Topic
Google has up to date its cellular Chrome following feed characteristic not simply to point out content material from publications you comply with however now additionally for subjects you comply with. So now you might be getting a extra various set of web sites in your comply with feed inside Chrome.
Google URL Inspection Tool Referring Page Returns Non-Linked URLs?
A 12 months in the past I reported that the Google Search Console’s URL inspection device can present a nofollowed hyperlink because the referring web page. But it surely additionally appears that the URL inspection device may present non-linked URLs because the referring web page.
Large SEO Reddit Community Taken Over By New Moderators
A really massive search engine optimisation Reddit group was taken over by new moderators over the previous few days after the unique and solely moderator grew to become inactive for a couple of weeks. Supposedly, the brand new moderators are deleting outdated search engine optimisation posts and have taken over the group.
Google Hotels View Market Comparison Pricing Feature
Google Enterprise Profiles has a characteristic named view market comparability. Right here Google is exhibiting you ways your lodge is priced in opposition to the competitors within the space. It has a worth comparability of your lodge charges and different properties.
Google Boulder Swing
Here’s a latest photograph from the Google Boulder, Colorado workplace. They’ve swing benches there as nicely. I discovered this photograph on Instagram.
Different Nice Search Threads:
- Google is testing a thumb image with dedicated aspect ratios (4:3) and a shaded background grey., Khushal Bherwani on X
- Is Twitter the #2 search engine? There is no real data about total worldwide search volumes out there, but let’s call it 10B/day Most of these estimates don’t include search volumes on non-specific search engines anyway. 500m = huge!! Le, Andy Beard on X
- Google recently announced GBP sites would be shut down on March 1 and redirected to the GBP listing instead. In aggregate http://business.site ranks for 8M+ queries across all of the subdomains (which are the SMB sites)., Glenn Gabe on X
- Google seems to have removed the logo in the right-hand panel | Google Business Profile (GBP) & Google Maps, Native Search Discussion board
- It’s amazing how Bing Deep Search totally kills SEO and improves the web search ranking., Vitor de Lucca on X
- Just unifying systems internally. Please stay put., Mikhail Parakhin on X
- Brand new pages listed very quickly on Bing Search, WebmasterWorld
- Interested in SGE? Your newly-published content can show up in SGE very quickly, but images can sometimes lag (showing how images can be indexed slower — which Google has always explained). My data-nosnippet post showed up in SGE a, Glenn Gabe on X
Search Engine Land Tales:
Different Nice Search Tales:
Trade & Enterprise
Hyperlinks & Content material Advertising and marketing
Native & Maps
Cellular & Voice
search engine optimisation
- CRO Misconceptions Every SEO Should Know — Whiteboard Friday, Moz
- Google Weekend Ranking Mystery or… a Google bug?, ZipTie
- How to use data-nosnippet to block specific content from being used in a Google search snippet [Experiment], GSQI
- Product Page Optimization: 6 Successful Strategies To Try, Semrush
- SEO Ecommerce Category Pages: A Complete Optimization Guide, Semrush
- How to Write Product Descriptions [+Product Description Template], Semrush
- What is Organic Search?, Know Company
- Bio To Schema: Why And How I Built My Custom GPT, Lidia Infante
- Ecommerce Product Page Optimization, Ladies in Tech search engine optimisation
- SEO Projects for Code Freeze, Stephanie Briggs
- The 29 Best GPTs for SEO in 2024, search engine optimisation AI
- The practical guide to SEO strategy for small business owners, Compass Digital Methods
Have suggestions on this every day recap; let me know on Twitter @rustybrick or @seroundtable, on Threads, Mastodon and Bluesky and you may comply with us on Facebook and on Google News and ensure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts or simply contact us the old fashion way.